Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Whats your favorite air freshener scent for your car? (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/whats-your-favorite-air-freshener-scent-your-car-3894/)

420Deville 10-03-2007 11:09 PM

Whats your favorite air freshener scent for your car?

I've got vanilla right now. I really like strawberry too.

What's your favorite air freshener scent?

Stealth 10-04-2007 12:44 AM

RE: Whats your favorite air freshener scent for your car?

I just keep the top down ...

foxpaws 10-04-2007 10:53 AM

snow...:)

jim 10-04-2007 11:02 AM

I thought that Stealth would use one of those little wooden green trees. Maybe now he just keeps the top down to fit the real tree behind the seats!

6ftladycop 10-04-2007 08:23 PM

;)baby powder fragrance;);)smells so good inside the Caddy.

420Deville 10-04-2007 09:31 PM

I thought I'd try something different so I picked up some leather scented air fresheners, I thought they'd fit my caddy nice since I've got leather seats. Well talk about gross... They smelt nothing like leather, the smell reminded me of my grandma, and that's not what I want my caddy smelling like! Nasty.

I think I'll stick with fruity smells from now on.

rickyd 10-05-2007 11:00 AM

ORIGINAL: foxpaws

snow...:)
hey Foxpaws......420Deville was talking for the auto......not the noise.................candy...........lol
rickyd.........kiddin

foxpaws 10-07-2007 09:56 PM

rickyd, ahhhh...the days of caddy limos, back stage, and writing your name in snow (and there really isn't a lot of writing choices for girls here... is there ladycop?)
Nope, I now love the stuff that is cold, crisp and is champagne on the slopes...[sm=smiley2.gif]

Stealth 10-07-2007 11:38 PM

ORIGINAL: 420Deville

I thought I'd try something different so I picked up some leather scented air fresheners, I thought they'd fit my caddy nice since I've got leather seats. Well talk about gross... They smelt nothing like leather, the smell reminded me of my grandma, and that's not what I want my caddy smelling like! Nasty.

I think I'll stick with fruity smells from now on.

trow a scrap pile of new leather pieces in the trunk and you will get the real leather scent back.
even a new leather jacket will do the job.

=================================

Fox,

try driving when it is snowing or drizzling, top down - it is an exhilarating & memorable experience.

brougham1 10-08-2007 12:08 AM

Fresh Lavender right off the bush is my choice. No use buying the stuff when mother nature has so many for free.......................