Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.


Old 08-28-2017, 10:55 AM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 2
Default Help

Hello i need help 2006 cadillac sts the turn signal fog light housing was ripped off when i hit a coyote. I bought new assembly but the plug that goes into the back is gone and i cant find one and dont really know what its called. Can someone please help me. Thanks
Old 08-29-2017, 05:25 PM
slowroll's Avatar
Tech Certified Members
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: in the mitten
Posts: 3,160

you need to go to dealer parts dept and show them what you have. Counterman should be able to tell you about missing/damaged connector.
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
Cadillac Deville
02-20-2008 10:36 PM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.