Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

New Here

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 05:57 PM
BCK
Default New Here..Question/Help

I posted earlier but it doesn't show, hopefully it isn't because not approved yet and I am not doing a second intro...lol..been kicking around the idea of picking up an old 75 I know of from the owners son, as his father passed 3 years ago and he is going to let some of his stuff go, he had a few old cars and equipment of various types..lol..If this post shows up, I will add more info and maybe a couple pics for some advice from members here, Don't want to post pics until I see if my other post shows up first so not duplicating..Looking forward to interacting, sharing ideas, info and learning some things......OK. this post showed up so Question: can anyone give me a basic idea what this car might be worth as it is now and possibly once rebuilt , it is all original,,no holes in body, quite solid really with some surface rust, clear coat is pealing from previous paintjob,, will try to post a cpl pics also..fingers crossed,,appreciate any opinions, ideas, info etc...Thx in advance..

Last edited by BCK; 04-24-2018 at 09:47 PM. Reason: adding
Old 04-25-2018, 04:18 PM
BCK

Well, looks like the advice/knowledge base isn't replying, so unfortunately for me, this forum wasn't what I thought or hoped it might be, I guess I'll buy it and cross my fingers ..lol..good luck all..

Old 04-30-2018, 02:06 PM
Default How to post

I'm new here. How do I start a new post of my own?

Old 04-30-2018, 04:54 PM
Default i was lost working on an 88 coupe deville

I had computer problems. have 500 miles on it now. have trouble with the air compressor running after shut off and a.c. pump. how do I post a photo? later vin

Old 04-30-2018, 05:43 PM
BCK
Default Answer to how to start your own thread

Click on member introduction [the heading, not a thread inside the section you want to post in] or an appropriate section on what you want to post about, and it will say, start a new thread, the same type thing as reply to a thread,,don't click on an actual thread inside section, click on section itself and start new, hope this helps and explained right for you..Enjoy