Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

New Here

Old 01-12-2007, 01:42 AM
Default New Here

Hey All-
Just signed up here after returning from the local dealer. I am real close to buying my first Caddy. I have been a proud owner of a Hemi Ram since 2003 and now I am stepping it up a notch. I am seriously looking at a 2004 Deville. Black on Black with 32K on the odometer. I loved this car when I took it to dinner, my only reservation is that it is FWD. A car this big should be rear wheel drive IMO. I am a big guy and the size of the Deville is what attracted me to the brand, the STS was too small for me and obviously so was the CTS. He is pricing me at $25 K for the Caddy, high I know, but he is doing well with the trade in value. My questions are, should I be looking out for any warning signs? Any problems available to the naked eye? Any nagging issues witht he Deville I should know about before I buy? Any input is greatly appreciated. I have been active on the Dodge Forum sisnce I bought my truck and I have found that site to be extremely helpful when needed. I know most of you are die-hard Cadillac fans but I want the good with the bad. I still have some shopping to do and information is power!! Thanks all for responding. -Kevin