Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Introduction (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/member-introduction-5/)
-   -   New to forum, help to find my Limo (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/member-introduction-5/new-forum-help-find-my-limo-11202/)

eyeu81 09-04-2010 03:53 AM

New to forum, help to find my Limo

2 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone,

Enjoy all the knowledge and good advise, glad I have joined and hope I can help as much or more then I am helped.

My 1990 Cadillac Brougham Limo was stolen on 12/10/2005. It is black with red vinyl top and large chrome rocker panels. Vin# 1G6DW5470LR715433. I soon learned that the police don't even try to look for it unless it is used to break the law. And even though we reported it stolen within 2 hours of the time it was most likely taken, we have never heard of it.

If any of you see it please let me know.

Currently have a 1994 Deville Concours that my son drives, a 1996 Seville SLS, and a 1998 Seville SLS that I bought from a dealer in Trenton, NJ. It had a bad engine and had to have it replaced. It was a ripoff that I got off ebay. I had bought 9 other cars over the last 9 years and this was my first bad one.

Thanks for letting me join,
Sincerely,
Rick

stomper 09-04-2010 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by eyeu81 (Post 39269)
Hey everyone,

Enjoy all the knowledge and good advise, glad I have joined and hope I can help as much or more then I am helped.

My 1990 Cadillac Brougham Limo was stolen on 12/10/2005. It is black with red vinyl top and large chrome rocker panels. Vin# 1G6DW5470LR715433. I soon learned that the police don't even try to look for it unless it is used to break the law. And even though we reported it stolen within 2 hours of the time it was most likely taken, we have never heard of it.

If any of you see it please let me know.

Currently have a 1994 Deville Concours that my son drives, a 1996 Seville SLS, and a 1998 Seville SLS that I bought from a dealer in Trenton, NJ. It had a bad engine and had to have it replaced. It was a ripoff that I got off ebay. I had bought 9 other cars over the last 9 years and this was my first bad one.

Thanks for letting me join,
Sincerely,
Rick

six years ago?

make sure the DMV has a record of the theft or they WILL re-license it upon request. AND .. you need to do that for every State in the US as the DMVs dont usually share info.

hopefully is hasnt been chopped down to parts.

ohh, also inform US Customs .. a lot of cars get found on their way out of the country, when shipped via cargo.

Stevejhon12 12-18-2012 05:10 AM

Limo Bus Rental

Pacific Limo Bus has the ultimate San Diego Limo Bus Rental's, provides individual accommodations specifically to fit your San Diego Party Bus needs. Whether it is a full night rental or just pick up/drop off, we can make it work for you. Limo Buses in San Diego are the way to go to get your group around town. Whether you desire a party atmosphere, a corporate feel, a relaxing wine tour, or you’re looking for a classic wedding celebration, Pacific Limo Bus will tailor to your needs.

Gorbadoc 12-18-2012 06:00 AM

hello

another car lover here with all my fresh ideas to share and also hope to learn some more new knowledge from this forum

MarkeBoye 12-20-2012 02:00 AM