Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

Hi everyone! New n* turd owner! No expectations! Regular Audi owner who got a Caddy!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2018, 09:50 PM
Default Hi everyone! New n* turd owner! No expectations! Regular Audi owner who got a Caddy!

Hello everyone! I just inherited a 1996 Deville, yeah there are problems, I own a 2011 Silverado, and have owned 4 Saturn's. I'm an Audi geek, and this is my first Caddy (well the gm version). Already looking forward to threads that go nowhere, and end up with a $1000 theoretical price tag, with no resolutions, as I've been lurking here since last week. I would post pictures of my rims, and complain about dealer service and BCM issues, but I don't have any yet. I plan on ripping this can down and making a decent cruiser. (BTW, you guys know the rear level sensors are all the same parts on a different bracket.... Right?)

Anyhow... Dexclog is screwing the heater core up, so I'll be runnning purple power thru the cooling system after Christmas to get it cleaned out.

Gee... Guess what issues my boat has, lol!

Thanks for having me! Looking forward to contributing. And yes... I will do a profile pic/description tomorrow.