Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

Cadillac Infotainment Cue Issues

Old 09-08-2017, 05:30 PM
Default Cadillac Infotainment Cue Issues

I just bought a used 2013 Cadillac SRX in December. Today I called the dealership in my area, so the problem can be fixed while the vehicle still has bumper to bumper warranty. I was told that they don't have appointments until September 15th. I will just have to walk in and pray that someone will check my car. I am really concerned, because I don't have funds to pay for something that I did not do. The system is just frozen. When I push on the Pandora, Audio, Climate, or any other button "nothing" happens. I have no clue why. I did some research online and see that this has been a reported problem for the 2013 Cadillac SRX. Apparently, at some point the infotainment cue had to be updated. I am just very concerned that they will not check my vehicle before the warranty runs out. This would be so unfair, because I did not cause this problem!