Cadillac SRX The SRX offers the versatility of a mid-size sport utility vehicle with a sports car feel

Cue screen spider webbing

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by HilterbrantSRX

I spoke with Moore Cadillac’s Service Manager yesterday. He confirmed the replacement cost is $1,500. It is not on a factory recall status, and urged me to call the maniufactuer. I am not going to replace mine at this time, but will contact Cadillac/GM.
I wish I would've known about this forum sooner. I have a 2014 ATS with 32,000 miles on it just found out bumper to bumper warranty ended in January. I was quoted 1500 to get it fixed. If I knew this was an issue for this year of car, I would have passed. I thought I was getting a great deal on this car. Only had this car for a year. Not happy about this at all.

Old 07-01-2018, 08:58 PM
Default 2014 CTS Cue Screen Spider webbing

Hello, Just privately bought a 2014 CTS Premium about a month ago. Only 18,500 miles on it to date. Went to start it this evening and the Cue screen has a large amount of spider webbing. The touch screen works. Why is this not considered a recall with so many people having the same issue? Why would you make people pay for the defect if it's a know one??? Taking to dealer on Tuesday... guess we will see what they say.

Old 07-02-2018, 05:11 PM
Default Why isn’t Cadillac covering this defect??

I just got my 2014 SRX a year or so ago, and it only has 51,000 miles on it. I noticed terrible internal cracking in the last week... Over half of my screen is covered. I was also quoted around $3,000 to repair. RIDICULOUS! This cost should not be put on the consumers as this is clearly a defect on the manufacturers part. Where is the recall? So many consumers are having this issue so something needs to be done. We shouldn’t have to pay for your defects. We paid enough for the vehicle. Please do something!!

Old 07-07-2018, 02:59 PM
Default Cue screen webbing

I have a 2016 Cadillac SRX with 45000 miles that I purchased 3 months ago with an additional 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. My screen spider web I the no outer impact and still functions properly. Dealer said not covered by warranty and I am not happy, this never happened in my last 4 vehicles and cars should be able to withstand a Michigan summer sitting in a parking lot while I work to pay for it!!!!

Old 07-14-2018, 10:18 PM

Yepp me too. Serious problems with the Video interface? Cue screen as you guys are calling it. I have a 2017 CTS 2.0 Mine has not cracked yet. When I brought it in to my local dealership my Service foreman told me there are a lot of issues with them. Mine was not responding to any tactile input. and sticking in modes. According to the rep Florida Heat causes the issues. Where are you located?

Hope this helps

HerodeCBR

Old 07-18-2018, 10:24 AM
Default Hi

Originally Posted by Cadillac Customer Service
Hi Jim,

I'm very sorry to hear about these cracks in your CUE screen. Were you able to get this repaired by your local dealership? If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message; we would be happy to help.

Ashley R.
Cadillac Customer Care
Hi my name is John Edmonds my mother has a 2013 SRX I haveI have a 2013 XTS as you can see we love Cadillacs my mom's 2013 SRX has spider webs and I've been going back and forth with the dealership to get this fixed now we're having problems and she has no radio she can't connect her phone to a radio is there anything we can do other than paying 15 to $1, 600 to get this fixed thank you I can be reached at four seven zero 237 6138 thank you

Old 07-18-2018, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by John Riley
Hi my name is John Edmonds my mother has a 2013 SRX I haveI have a 2013 XTS as you can see we love Cadillacs my mom's 2013 SRX has spider webs and I've been going back and forth with the dealership to get this fixed now we're having problems and she has no radio she can't connect her phone to a radio is there anything we can do other than paying 15 to $1, 600 to get this fixed thank you I can be reached at four seven zero 237 6138 thank you
No I was not

Old 07-18-2018, 04:41 PM

Oh I re read your post DeAnne;

I missed the Michigan part initially. So from Michigan to Florida These things are happening. I guess blaming "Florida Heat" is not really an intelligent excuse from our dealer eh?...

Old 07-30-2018, 10:16 AM
Default Join the Class Action Law Suit!

Contact link below:
Home | Poulos LoPiccolo PC

Old 08-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Default cue screen spidering

I have a 2014 cts, screen has been spidering, i called my dealer last year and they said that it was not covered under warranty, Now the screen barley works. I now have 83000 miles on it. Is there some sort of policy out there for this?

Quick Reply: Cue screen spider webbing