Cadillac Seville The Cadillac luxury combined with a performance sedan feel

1993 Mint Condition Seville STS for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 11:56 PM
Default 1993 Mint Condition Seville STS for sale

Hi,

I will post this in the classifieds, but really hope this car goes to an enthusiast, so I wanted to at least share the link and info here as well.

I have a one-owner Cadillac Seville STS for sale in San Mateo California. It is in like-new condition with only one single small pen mark on a rear seat cushion that may get cleaned off by a detailer. My grandfather owned it since new, has always kept it inside and put only 8386 miles on the vehicle since new. It has all service records for the lifetime of the vehicle, and even includes the original brochure. It is an incredibly well optioned car, with technology ahead of its time. Heated front and rear seats, Northstar V8 engine and power everything. He took incredibly good care of the car, and it is now time for someone else to enjoy it.

I have many more pictures if you would like to see it, and all the maintenance records available if there are any specific questions. The car needs nothing, everything works perfectly.

Open to reasonable offers. It is a rather unique find given the mileage and condition. I would like to find someone who will appreciate and enjoy it.

Moderators, please remove is this is not allowed within this forum. My apologies if that is the case!