Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/)
-   Cadillac CTS (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/cadillac-cts-11/)
-   -   CTS rear bezel 2004+ (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/cadillac-cts-11/cts-rear-bezel-2004-a-12519/)

alexCts 08-23-2011 05:00 PM

CTS rear bezel 2004+

New to the forum, just bought a 04' cts (smoke silver). I'm definitely looking to put several thousand into customization based on the potential these CTS cars have to look amazing. The first thing I need to do is replace the rear plastic bezel (smoke/clear). I read posts similar to my question but I need a direct answer on this. Im asking how I can come by one of the painted bezels that came on the 04's and up? I dont know why Cadillac even cheaped out on the terrible idea of that plastic bezel but it needs to be replaced ASAP! If anyone has a spare bezel with all of the parts including reverse lights, I would be happy to buy it!!::D. Based on my research there not so easy to find so if anyone knows an easy way to get one of these? like a GM part # or something? Anything would help! Im glad to be part of this knowledgeable forum and appreciate your time!

Copper Toned Special 08-24-2011 01:43 PM

Are you selling your rear plastic bezel or are you replacing it due to damage?

alexCts 08-25-2011 06:37 PM

I'm sellin it, its in perfect condition with reverse lights and evetytiing. Anyone interested in buying it?

Copper Toned Special 08-26-2011 10:52 AM

Rear Finish Panel

How much? Also, could you attach pic? Got a 2003, so I wanna make sure it fits.

alexCts 08-31-2011 07:05 PM

I just learned that the new bezel im buying wont have reverse lights so I cant sell mine unfortunately..if anyone has a 2005+ rear bezel silver smoke I will buy it!! Paypal ready to fire out a payment!!!

YoungKeithy 09-14-2011 04:33 PM

Hi guys I have a 2003 and I'm looking to replace my clear plastic over that fell off, any ideas? Thanks alot

voodoochikin04 11-05-2011 11:24 AM

4 Attachment(s)
heres my fix for the clear plastic bezel falling off.. ive sold a few of these.. i have one left if anyone is interested..

if theres any interest in these, ill have some cnc cut.....

Kbssldy 02-07-2012 07:42 PM

Hello, I dont know if you still have any of those left, but if so I would be interested, i went threw a car wash and my clear lense fell off.

voodoochikin04 02-13-2012 11:53 AM

I have one of these left. Didnt seem to be much interest in them. Its just as the one pictured, no holes drilled. So you would need to drill holes, or use some hefty adhesive tape.

bama3416 03-19-2012 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by voodoochikin04 (Post 43985)
I have one of these left. Didnt seem to be much interest in them. Its just as the one pictured, no holes drilled. So you would need to drill holes, or use some hefty adhesive tape.

I have great intrest if you still have one available