Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/)
-   Cadillac CTS (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/cadillac-cts-11/)
-   -   05' CTS Pre-Owned Super Deals! (https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/cadillac-cts-11/05-cts-pre-owned-super-deals-8180/)

theo 02-18-2009 04:03 PM

05' CTS Pre-Owned Super Deals!

Hello,

I'm new to the Caddy forum as I am new to Cadillac ownership! Not sure if what I have to offer can assist anyone in their decision making, but I am excited and enthused about the recent purchases I made at my local Cadillac dealership!:D

It has been a very nice experience finding some wonderful pre-owned CTS's that have proven great deals during these tough times. My detailed reviews are HERE, if you to are so inclined toward similar purchases!

Thanks,

Ted

beddism-caddy 02-21-2009 06:21 PM

Hi. Today 21st/Feb/2009. I have just purchased a 2006 CTS 3.6 v6 for £7617 ($10,880),. It has only 16k miles.

theo 02-22-2009 07:27 AM

Wow!

Originally Posted by beddism-caddy (Post 29437)
Hi. Today 21st/Feb/2009. I have just purchased a 2006 CTS 3.6 v6 for £7617 ($10,880),. It has only 16k miles.

CONGRATS!!! If it has leather seats, auto transmission, and is in excellent condition, the KBB and NADA Clean retail value for a 2006 w\ 16K miles is almost double that in the states! Certainly one of the Best Super Deals I've ever heard of!!!

Ted

beddism-caddy 02-22-2009 02:52 PM

Deal of Deals

Hi. It has
    I pick it up in a few Days. I am loking forward to this alot.

theo 02-23-2009 07:48 AM

Wow ii!

Looks like you're getting an almost identical loaded out Sport\Luxury as my 05', but instead it's an 06', with less mileage, at $8K less!! :eek::eek::eek:

Yep, I'd agree, "Deal of Deals"!!! I know you will Enjoy it. The CTS is a great car that will be "Ever More Sweet" knowing what you gave for it! :D

Happy For You!

Ted

beddism-caddy 02-23-2009 12:23 PM

In that Case....

Do you know if.

The Dvd slot for the Sat Nav, is only for the program or will Normal DVD's play in it.

Does the Car have a Bluetooth phone system. There is a Mouth/Speaker Symbol on the Steering Wheel

Thanks

theo 02-27-2009 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by beddism-caddy (Post 29493)
    Do you know if.

The Dvd slot for the Sat Nav, is only for the program or will Normal DVD's play in it.

Does the Car have a Bluetooth phone system. There is a Mouth/Speaker Symbol on the Steering Wheel

Thanks

Not sure, this is where mine is different (not there)!

BTW, Gorgeous Car!!! :)

Ted

Venomous Duck 02-27-2009 07:23 PM

A regular DVD will play in the Nav DVD slot, providing the car is in Park for an automatic transmission

vet guru 03-08-2009 04:16 PM

I Had to buy one of these CTS's for myself 05 3.6 with Nav in red with cashmere, Stratstones have got some bargins!!!

theo 04-03-2009 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by vet guru (Post 29864)
    I Had to buy one of these CTS's for myself 05 3.6 with Nav in red with cashmere, Stratstones have got some bargins!!!

Bet this is a Beauty...any pics?

Ted

rickyd 04-04-2009 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by theo (Post 29350)
    Hello,

I'm new to the Caddy forum as I am new to Cadillac ownership! Not sure if what I have to offer can assist anyone in their decision making, but I am excited and enthused about the recent purchases I made at my local Cadillac dealership!:D

It has been a very nice experience finding some wonderful pre-owned CTS's that have proven great deals during these tough times. My detailed reviews are HERE, if you to are so inclined toward similar purchases!

Thanks,

Ted

theo.... isn't it a pleasure to be a witness of the true cadillac experience!

theo 04-04-2009 09:46 AM

Yes!

Originally Posted by rickyd (Post 30651)
    theo.... isn't it a pleasure to be a witness of the true cadillac experience!

Sure is, Ricky! In 2005, we test drove a loaded V8 Northstar STS and was very impressed, but couldn't swallow the sticker price at the time. We settled on an 05' Impala that is now serving my youngest daughter very well today!

Wife and I are both well pleased with our current 05' CTS's and although can now afford new, we're really excited about the deals we obtained in the pre-owned market!!! :D

Certainly not your Grand Dad's Caddy's anymore!! ;)

Ted

PS. Got to test drive a loaded 09' CTS-V on Monday....WOW, I could get into a lot of trouble with That Baby!!!!! :eek:

beddism-caddy 04-05-2009 04:32 AM

Good Deals, Good Lines

I absolutely love my CTS. I have owned many many cars, inc mercedes and bmw even a Jag or Two.

By Far, this is my best ever. The Bestever drive and best looking. I keep staring out the window and thinking !I own That". The Lines are fantastic from friont tip to rear boot. It sits so solid on the drive way and looks fantastic.

I could see myself in a CTS for Ever now. Give it4-5 years and the prices on the new CTS will be within range too.