84 deville de elegance 4.1 fuses question please - Cadillac Forum - Enthusiast forums for Cadillac Owners

Old 06-20-2018, 04:48 PM

Default 84 deville de elegance 4.1 fuses question please

Gentleman .. my 84 Deville has no power lock function, no rear shock compressor function and no Cruise functions
went to check fuses , I see no fuse for power locks or for the compressor for the rear shocks , think i did see one for cruise at the top of the fuse
panel under driver dash. Man is that panel hard to get at. I see the relay panel there as well. Are there any fuses under hood at all on this 84 ? I see no fuse for power windows either, Thanks in advance , Bob
Old 07-01-2018, 11:22 AM

Am I in the wrong section for this 84 deville ? of is my question too stupid for this forum ? Sorry but I'm just trying to find out
where the power locks fuse is and the one for the rear air shocks compressor