Website Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions for how to improve the forum, or have a question about the forum itself, this is your section. Any questions pertaining to cars should be posted in technical sections.

Facebook! Why are Cadillac Forum members always at the beach !

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 08:28 AM
Tech Certified Members

OK .. we are up and running ...

Welcome to Cadillac Allante on Facebook

Last edited by stomper; 08-19-2011 at 08:30 AM.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:34 PM
Tech Certified Members

So far were on a slow start but i got a feeling that we will be noticed. I visit most cadillac fan pages and try to put the word out. So give it a few weeks and we may just have more members. I also noticed that none of the other forums have a page so that gives us a leg up on this approach. All i can say for this is Good luck and hope too see more people.

Old 08-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Tech Certified Members
Default Facebook!!

Well for the few of us that saw the last post i talked about making the face book page. well its up and running and im out putting the forums name out there for everyone to see. Thers not much to do as to jazz the page up but it should be just fine. I recently got one of the Cadillac pages to like the page. Which means other people that visit that page will see the forum as a liked page and potentially visit our page and then visit the forum. So far we only have 6 fans which are most of us guys but its a start and well have more soon. If you have anything you want to add to the page post it , share pics, tell jokes, upcoming car shows, anything goes. Im going to try to keep it updated with news about cadillac and other entertaining news. So if you find something you want to share on that page go ahead. SO with all that said im sure well see progress as things move forward. i have a good feeling this is going to help. i thought id start a new thread as a way to keep updates on the progress on the page. so if this becomes a sticky thats great. This will also help new members check the page out and see what were all about. So until next time i talk later and keep you all updated.