Vogue Tires

Old 02-17-2009, 01:50 PM
Default Vogue Tires

Hey guys,

I have a set of Vogue Wheels and the center caps are getting a little worn. I was wondering if you guys knew of a good source that would supply some. I have seen some on Ebay but I am not sure if they are the same as mine. Plus, I'm not to sure about ordering stuff like that off of ebay. Could be some Chinese bootleg. LOL.

If anybody knows of any legit sites or retailers I would really appreciate it.

Old 02-22-2009, 09:42 PM
Default center caps

I purchased a set off Ebay for my Escalade for a fraction of the cost and am very satisfied, maybe I got lucky. They were purchased from a private owner not one of the ebay stores.

Old 03-13-2009, 06:33 AM

is it life long for ur car... How long the vogue tyre be used... How much it ... set

Old 03-25-2009, 07:49 PM
Default Vogue Gold Trim tires

We have a gold Cadillac Deville. We ran over an object and ruined one of the Vogue wide track touring radial GOLD TRIM tires.
We would like to sell the other three tires or find out where we can purchase one to match. The tires are almost new and the Tire size is 235/55R17

Old 04-15-2009, 07:42 AM
Default Vogue Tires

Hi Kathy I just purchased a set of vogue tires off ebay at a fraction of the cost at discount tire. discount wanted $ 1585.00 for a set of 4 tires that's with every thing. I purchased a set of 4 off ebay for $840.00 thats 210.00 a tire check ebay free shiping.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:46 PM

How much do you want for the tires?

Old 05-22-2009, 03:58 PM

Anybody know if I can just get the emblem from somewhere? I am going to call vogue and see if they will sell me that. That is the only part I want as I have the actual center caps but the emblems are losing the gold plastic on them. They are the stardust kind. They are priced at $55 a pop on the vogue website.

Old 04-13-2010, 10:36 PM
Default Hub Cap Theft

If you would like to safeguard your expensive hubcaps and deter thieves from theft use these universal hub cap locks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

Old 04-14-2010, 09:18 AM
Tech Certified Members

Originally Posted by misterphreeze
Anybody know if I can just get the emblem from somewhere? I am going to call vogue and see if they will sell me that. That is the only part I want as I have the actual center caps but the emblems are losing the gold plastic on them. They are the stardust kind. They are priced at $55 a pop on the vogue website.

you can have them replated for very little money.
call the dealer and inquire on the local guys that do gold accents on cars. they usually are mobile and come to you.

Old 04-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Tech Certified Members

Vogue Tires-locks.jpg

Vogue Tires-locks2.jpg

Originally Posted by christlean
If you would like to safeguard your expensive hubcaps and deter thieves from theft use these universal hub cap locks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

i wonder what that does to the tire balance at high speed

----------------------

UNIVERSAL THEFT DETERRENT – HUB CAP LOCKING SYSTEM

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. DRILL 3/8 HOLE IN A LOCATION WITH A FLAT SURFACE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE CAP WHICH IS VISIBLY APPEALING FROM THE FRONT SIDE.
2. REMOVE ONE LUGNUT AND REINSTALL LUGNUT OVER WASHER. KEEP CABLE POINTING TOWARD OTHER LUGNUT. TIGHTHEN LUGNUT.
3. INSERT SCREW THROUGH CAP INTO CABLE NUT. WITH SCREW LOOSE, MAKE SURE CABLE CAN MOVE FREELY THROUGH CABLE NUT.
4. REINSTALL CAP REMOVING AS MUCH CABLE AS POSSIBLE. THE TIGHTER THE CABLE THE BETTER THE SECURITY.
5. SECURE CAP FIRMLY TO THE WHEEL AND TIGHTEN SCREW. REPEAT WITH ALL FOUR CAPS AND YOUR DONE!

Last edited by stomper; 04-14-2010 at 09:29 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Vogue Tires