Suspension sponsored by Arnott Inc. Discuss anything suspension related within.

Arnott Reviews

Old 02-02-2009, 04:18 PM
Default Arnott Reviews

Okay guys,

Im going to purchase some front shocks from Arnott but wanted some unbiased opinions on how they actually perform compared to say the factory shocks. Will they be just as responsive and will they last. I know they have a unlimited mile warranty but how do they hold up in the real world, and lastly does your Cadillac still ride like a Cadillac after the Arnott Suspension upgrade.

Old 02-19-2009, 03:54 PM

well thanks for all the replys!! I went ahead and ordered the struts and they seem to be of quality make. They are being installed tomorrow so I will find out if they truly keep my caddy riding like a caddy.

Old 02-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Tech Certified Members

Originally Posted by MikeDeville
well thanks for all the replys!! I went ahead and ordered the struts and they seem to be of quality make. They are being installed tomorrow so I will find out if they truly keep my caddy riding like a caddy.
mikedeville.... gee sorry no one got to you as quick as you maybe wanted.. and i wish i could comment on your request. the Forum will thro the ball in your court. please let us know what you think of your new shocks. i too will get in touch with those boys to replace my struts, only because they are a sponsor of the Forum.
rickyd

Old 03-18-2009, 10:42 AM

They are great and really do recommend them to you guys not only because they are sponsors but because it is a great product

Old 03-18-2009, 10:54 AM
Tech Certified Members

Originally Posted by MikeDeville
They are great and really do recommend them to you guys not only because they are sponsors but because it is a great product
GREAT !! thanks for getting back to us. so, no lights? and they are as good, if not better, right?

so if you don't mind.... total,.. $$... how much ....parts, and install.
or did you do them yourself?

and did you get the ones that also have the spring?

rickyd

Last edited by rickyd; 03-18-2009 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:34 PM

Mike pm sent

Old 03-24-2009, 09:54 AM

lots of views and NO comments....Anyone have any input????? I am looking to purchase a whole new suspension for my 97 deville..The rear sits to low..compressor comes on and the rear bags have dry rot so they dont inflate all the way...The front struts rattle like i have a dozen ratle snakes stuck in the wheelwells...please i hope someone that has purchased or knows anyone that has purchased anything from Arnott will respond?????? thanks George

Old 03-24-2009, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cady97dev
lots of views and NO comments....Anyone have any input????? I am looking to purchase a whole new suspension for my 97 deville..The rear sits to low..compressor comes on and the rear bags have dry rot so they dont inflate all the way...The front struts rattle like i have a dozen ratle snakes stuck in the wheelwells...please i hope someone that has purchased or knows anyone that has purchased anything from Arnott will respond?????? thanks George
I cant speak for the struts, but are you sure the struts rattle?
does the noise go away by barely touching the brakes?

Old 03-24-2009, 10:47 AM

Yes the struts are on there way out...The calipers are not loose or anything dealing with breaking hardware...Unless you have an insight of the news being anything else other than trhe struts.touching the brakes was the first thing I tried because that would be the least expensive problem to fix...Not sure where you are from but the roads in Boston are not very forgiven especially when your struts are going...It drives me crazy driving to work everyday!!!!!!