Sight n Sounds Post video and sound clips within.

HELP REQUESTED ...

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator
Default HELP REQUESTED ...

There are several Cadillac videos posted here.

I be gratefull if someone knows how to aquire copies, dowloads, YOUTUBE or others.

Problem with YOUTUBE and play on-line clips, is they often disappear never to be seen again.

Anyone ?

Old 01-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Default RE: HELP REQUESTED ...

I dont know if these work I havent needed to useany yet but will be trying some for audio soon. What youre looking for is something to "record streaming video free" also what you need to search for on google if the link below doesnt work. Should at least get you heading in th right direction I hope.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...ing+video+free

Old 04-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: HELP REQUESTED ...

ORIGINAL: 1stcaddy

I dont know if these work I havent needed to useany yet but will be trying some for audio soon. What youre looking for is something to "record streaming video free" also what you need to search for on google if the link below doesnt work. Should at least get you heading in th right direction I hope.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...ing+video+free
just saw this .. will check it out
thanks

Old 04-22-2010, 12:31 AM

If they don't show up on radar, they can't track each other's movements. Presumably, they don't send out transponder signals, as this would defeat the whole point of Stealth technology. So if they are flying at night, how do they manage to stay out of each other's flight paths? For that matter, how do they avoid being accidentally hit by other aircraft in the area?

Maybe this information is classified....

Old 05-16-2012, 02:56 AM

Even i am also new here to this site and still in the process of learning things in this site!!!

Old 09-10-2012, 07:51 PM

what you need to search for on google if the link below doesnt work. Should at least get you heading in th right direction I hope.

-------------------

New Star Rising for TV shows ---NCIS Season 9 DVD,Seize the present, Seize it!

Old 09-26-2012, 03:56 AM

hahahha ahaa

Old 11-28-2012, 05:49 AM

The Google ad sense works with some queries and sometimes not. Things are changing day by day, so stay connected for further updates .

Old 12-27-2012, 01:21 AM

JamesKing07@

Old 12-27-2012, 01:22 AM

1989 DeVille bought 4 years ago, brakes seemed ok but realized when winter came that front brakes were doing all the braking. Examined rear wheel cylinders and found stuck solid. Replaced them, but noticed pressure when bleeding was minimal. Got little brake at rear, but not much. MC looked like it had been replaced, but replaced that again anyway. Still low pressure at rear. Lines under car rusty so thought maybe kinked or obstructed, though looking back, that probably unlikely, being this car has separate lines (4) going from MC to each wheel. Car used intermittently since but developed gas line leak which turned into major project. Replaced not only fuels tank, pump, sending unit assembly and all 3 fuel system lines, but also all metal brake lines. So both rear lines new from MC to wheels. Still has low fluid pressure at both rear cylinders. Now wondering if large fittings between MC and rear lines are residual pressure valves are somehow restricting fluid pressure, but ran a bleeder line from one of MC rear brake ports and seems to have pressure up there. Rubber hoses at rear look ok, though front rubber hoses probably should be replaced as covering coming apart where steering motion flexes them. At this point, suspect that isn't going to help rear brake problem though. This is not an ABS system, has rear drums and is FWD car. Ideas?

Quick Reply: HELP REQUESTED ...