Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

93 STS Parting Out Cheap

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Default 93 STS Parting Out Cheap

Parting out a 93 STS. Father-in-law bought it with the intent to ship it to Denmark, he shipped himself to Denmark instead. It was running excellent when he parked it a year and a half ago. Interior is awful as he left the windows down and left with the keys. Motor should be excellent shape, body is in VERY good shape. No dents, paint looks great (Dark Mettalic Green). Will ship anything that can go UPS for cost. Make me an offer on anything you need. Don't ask me to price things as I am great with fixing human bodies, but know zip about cars. I use a Land Rover site and a Triumph site and figured you all would be the people who could get the most use out of this vehicle. What I don't sell I will trailer to the junkyard for cash so don't be afraid to offer something stupid.

e-mail or PM or post, I will check back occassionally.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Default RE: 93 STS Parting Out Cheap

Yes, I could use a couple center caps for my wheels, center arm rest, and the front bumper cover complete?
Thank You

Old 01-21-2015, 08:05 PM
Default Interior door panel

Originally Posted by Firemedic737
Parting out a 93 STS. Father-in-law bought it with the intent to ship it to Denmark, he shipped himself to Denmark instead. It was running excellent when he parked it a year and a half ago. Interior is awful as he left the windows down and left with the keys. Motor should be excellent shape, body is in VERY good shape. No dents, paint looks great (Dark Mettalic Green). Will ship anything that can go UPS for cost. Make me an offer on anything you need. Don't ask me to price things as I am great with fixing human bodies, but know zip about cars. I use a Land Rover site and a Triumph site and figured you all would be the people who could get the most use out of this vehicle. What I don't sell I will trailer to the junkyard for cash so don't be afraid to offer something stupid.

e-mail or PM or post, I will check back occassionally.

I'd pay $200.00 for a pearl/white left front door panel if the color is right and the condition is without serious flaws. maybe upon emailing you could provide a photo of the driver's side. Jerry 307-746-4494