Member Introduction New to the forum? Stop in and introduce yourself! If you have a tech question, check out the General Technical Section

08 cts dealer problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 02:53 PM
Default 08 cts dealer problems

I posted in the cts forums,but I am new here and just seeing if anyone has more input.

I bought a new 08 cadillac cts march 30th and it had some scratches in the paint, we have now had it back at the dealership 5 times and still have scratches. Then we got it home the 4th time and found 8-9 gallons of water in the trunk and mold/mildew covering everything. After 2 weeks of dealing with gm and sapaugh the dealership we bought from I was just told to brink the car down so they can fix the scratches ??? They had it there 5 times and it still has scratches and one part that for sure has to be painted. I was told over a week ago I was getting a new car for all the problems, then 2 days ago they called and offer a 100,000 warranty instead and today I am told they just want to fix scratches ! Its like the longer I wait and madder I get they keep offering less. I was supposed to be reinburst through a gas card and oil changes for the 300+ miles of back and forth driving and over a month of dealing with constant problems and still nothing there either. Now GM tells me they have done all they can do and since they dont own the dealership all they can do is suggest Sapaugh Does the right thing,which is obviously not happening. So now a month and a half after we bought the car it has 950 miles , a third of which are from bringing it back and forth to the dealer and all new trunk carpet to replace mold/mildew liner. There is moisture in the 3rd brake light now. I just cannot beleive this is how a person gets treated after buying a 50 thousand dollar car ! What to do ???? I have a 08 gm diesel truck and the paint looks way better on the truck to make things worse and both are black. [align=right][/align]

Old 05-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: 08 cts dealer problems

Welcome to our site, but lets work this on the other thread ...
https://www.cadillacforum.com/m_22747/tm.htm