03-23-2011, 05:46 AM
Join Date: Mar 2011
cooling fan not working.. 1999 cadillac seville sls in Korea
hi. i am a korean(south)
sorry for my poor english
my car is 1999 cadillac seville sls
i have some troubles that cooling fan(both) is not working
i have no scan-tool
replaced parts :
2. water pump
4. engine temperature sensor(ETC sensor)-located below EGR valve
1. coolant circulation is good
2. when engine is hot, upper/lower hose are very hot
3. relay is good (total 3ea)
1. both cooling fan are not working at all
2 temp-gage(in cluster) is running up to only middle position ( "C" ~ "H")
temp-gage is not running over middle position when engine is very hot
3. when ETC sensor is unplugged, both fan is working highly(very well)
4. dtc code is displaed only b1317 p0118 p1654
cooling fan(2ea) are never working at all time
fan are very good when ETC sensor is unplugged
what is problem?
maybe PCM fault?
help me.. please..