Car Shows in the Florida Area?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 01:25 PM
Default Car Shows in the Florida Area?

Hi,

Does anyone know of any upcoming car shows in the Florida area? Would really like to attend one to see some different models to get an idea for my new buy.

Old 08-27-2014, 05:40 AM
Banned

Yeah there are many car shows in Florida Organizes every month by different car companies,Now in September 20 there is a well car event in Florida so you can enjoy it and take a a lot of Information about the cars from it.

Old 01-13-2015, 08:59 AM

There are so many car shows around that it's difficult to keep track of them!

Florida is a big state, so a region would help immensely.

Just to give you a few samples, I personally live in Sarasota -- there are "Cruzin' To The Hop" car shows every weekend of the year, in Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice, and Englewood. Butch Johnson hosts several car shows on the other side of the state, from Clermont to Melbourne -- so many in fact, that sometimes Butch is hosting a show while his wife Jennifer hosts another.

Renninger's Antique & Flea market hosts a "Cars & Guitars" event the second Sunday of every month in Mt. Dora. Daytona hosts a HUGE show on Thanksgiving, and I believe they have other similar events at other times of the year. Another big show, not as big as Daytona but typically around 2,000 cars, happens each January, the fourth Sunday, at the polo grounds at Lakewood Ranch (Sarasota). This is hosted by AACA, and has a lot of real antiques you won't see anywhere else -- in addition to the Mustangs, shoebox Chevy's and others. Yes, there's a Cadillac/LaSalle club that brings lots of cars to this event.

Unlike up north, Florida's big car show season is in the wintertime. Weather is perfect. Summer can be hot, though not typically as hot as many places up north, but the biggest detriment to summer shows is that fact that it's rainy season. August/September are the worst. We'll still have evening cruises, but everyone's looking at their cell phones to see where the storms are headed.

I'm sure if you Google "Florida car shows" you'll find lots of information.

Old 04-14-2015, 01:07 AM

I believe they have other similar events at other times of the year. Another big show, not as big as Daytona but typically around 2,000 cars, happens each January, the fourth Sunday, at the polo grounds at Lakewood Ranch (Sarasota). This is hosted by AACA, and has a lot of real antiques you won't see anywhere else -- in addition to the Mustangs, shoebox Chevy's and others.???

Old 01-08-2017, 07:39 AM

Anybody know of any Caddy car shows in the Pinellas/Hillsboro area coming up? I'm always looking but none so far.

Old 01-09-2017, 05:03 PM

I don't think you're going to find too many shows that only feature Cadillacs, or much of anything else except maybe Corvettes. Even the shows put on by specialized clubs, such as Mustang clubs or Buick clubs, are open to any vehicle. The last time I went to a Buick club show, they had a special section for Buicks and a large area for everything else.

Devoreaux is coming up later this month -- don't have the date verified yet, but I know there is a Cadillac/LaSalle club that brings several cars to it. I think the club is based in Clearwater/St. Pete area but not sure. I'm too busy to join such clubs, and although I have two Cadillacs, they are recent and probably not what the club is looking for. (CTS and SRX)

Old 01-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Default Meanwhile in Central New York...

Impromptu January car show in CNY

Attached Thumbnails Car Shows in the Florida Area?-img_20170109_200559.jpg  
Old 04-03-2017, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Tayman
I don't think you're going to find too many shows that only feature Cadillacs, or much of anything else except maybe Corvettes. Even the shows put on by specialized clubs, such as Mustang clubs or Buick clubs, are open to any vehicle. The last time I went to a Buick club show, they had a special section for Buicks and a large area for everything else.

Devoreaux is coming up later this month -- don't have the date verified yet, but I know there is a Cadillac/LaSalle club that brings several cars to it. I think the club is based in Clearwater/St. Pete area but not sure. I'm too busy to join such clubs, and although I have two Cadillacs, they are recent and probably not what the club is looking for. (CTS and SRX)
Hi Gary - I am a member of the Cadillac & LaSalle Club, Fl Suncoast Region. You do NOT need to own a Cadillac to join, and club members own all years, makes & models, not just older ones. I myself own a newer model. The dues are only $25 per year per household. We meet the 2nd Tuesday of every month, at Po'Folks at 2001 34th bSt. North in St Petersburg, on US 19. Meetings start at 7pm. You are always welcome to come as a guest and see what it's like. We also have events & get togethers from time to time.

Regards,

Sal Cerniglia

Old 04-26-2018, 02:05 PM
Default Truth + Dare

Facebook Post

This Facebook post should show the embedded content.

Old 11-24-2022, 12:25 PM
Default Mechanic needed to work on my car

Hello,
I own a 1975 Cadillac Eldorado convertible in almost showroom condition but cannot find a mechanic in West Palm Beach area to do anything. I can take the car outside of my area if needed. Can anyone please recommend a great mechanic? Thank you.

Joe
561-398-5625