Cadillac SRX The SRX offers the versatility of a mid-size sport utility vehicle with a sports car feel

Happy new owner

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 09:21 PM
Default Happy new owner

For what it's worth, I'm now the proud new owner of a Cadillac SRX. It's a 2012 Performance model, with upgrade chrome wheels, pin stripes, mesh grille and mesh around the rear tag. It seems to have just about every option imaginable, although there's a lot of them to count.

It's Mocha Steel in color.

I had a 1999 DeVille, which was positively the nicest car I've owned to date, but the engine began running rough and it was using coolant, so I figured it's a cracked cylinder or head gasket -- time to say goodbye.

If there's anything I don't like about the SRX, it's the fact that it doesn't have fins and fender skirts. But I definitely like the ride and feel, and I found out quite by surprise that this thing will burn rubber.

I also traded in a Ranger truck -- handy and fun little truck, but nothing compared to the SRX. This will haul boxes -- even in the rain unlike the truck -- and will also make a nice comfortable ride for road trips.