Cadillac Seville The Cadillac luxury combined with a performance sedan feel

Navigation Problems! Could really use some help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 03:30 PM
rgk

Good afternoon. I have a 2002 STS and after taking the car out of storage for 2 years, I had the same navigation problem asking for system hardware. I will need to acquire a disc to do so. Also, I closed the panel manually and now it will not tilt open. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks

Old 10-01-2014, 07:44 PM

I have a 2005 Cadillac Deville when I try to use my GPS Navigation it always says no disc, can someone help me with what I might do

Old 10-24-2014, 03:28 PM
Default disc copy

can you send me a copy gharden@gmail.com, thanks

Old 12-07-2014, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by caddi02dts
Hi all,

I just got my 02 DTS Caddi back from the dealer and they screwed up my radio/navi.
It now says: Caution cannot load system software disk type incorrect please isert correct system disk.
Of what I understand I need the 19115256 disk or similar.
Does anyone have the disk available or have a copy of it I will pay for it if possible.
I will pay for the shipping too.

Can you email me and let me know.
antcor@gmail.com

I HAVE THE DISC IF ANYONE NEEDS A COPY EMAIL ME AND I WILL MAIL IT TO YOU

REGARDS,

caddi02dts
Thank you,
Anthony

I would like to know if you still had a copy of the disk p/n 19115256

Old 12-07-2014, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by 02pearlSTS
Hello, I'm a newbie here. Let me tell you a little about my car than my problem. I have an 02 Seville STS with about 81,500 miles and loaded, including navigation. About a week ago, my battery went dead and a bunch of things went funny. My service left system and service tire monitor popped up along with my navigation going blank. I charged the batteryand everything went away except for the navigation was still messed up. It wasn't blank anymore but it tilted itself and said this: "Caution! Cannot load system software. Please insert correct disc." Or something along those lines. I could not do anything to it, no buttons would work. Also, when I would shut the car off it would stay on, the only way I could make it not run my battery down is pull the fuse. There is also no sound whatsoever. There is no chimes, dingers or what have you.

I pulled a few codes and this is what I got: AMP U1000 and NO IRC DATA. I took it to the dealer and they said I need a new navigation, go figure. I was looking through my service manual at some of the TSB's and it looks like theres one there. They say that it needs a software disc and they gave the part number. I put the part number in GMpartsdirect.com and ordered it, but it hasn't come yet.

Has this happened to anyone before? Do you think I'm going on the right track buying that disc? Also, could a bad amp be causing this? I checked all my fuses and they are ok. Thanks for any help in advance!
Hi I would like to know if you still had the disk p/n 19115256 If so will you be able to send me a copy

Old 10-08-2015, 11:35 PM

Hi I have the same problem on my 03 sts, after the battery was unhooked for about a year, now the navigation screen is open, and can't do anything? I bought the correct nav cd, 05-06 update, but when I put it in it still does nothing? I think there is special instructions to install it, would you have those? Thank you

Old 03-18-2016, 02:05 PM
Default nav/radio issues

Hello my name is Ricardo. I have a 2002 Cadillac Dts with the Bose nav/radio my battery went dead and my unit says Caution cannot load system software please insert correct system disk. Can someone please help me.

Old 05-06-2016, 05:43 PM
Default Hey

Just got the disc today, it worked! If anyone needs one, just PM me and I can send a copy.
Does it work for different models. I have a 2007 Cadillac sts and wanted a copy. Thanks Mark

Old 09-12-2016, 08:15 PM

Just got the disc today, it worked! If anyone needs one, just PM me and I can send a copy.
hey same thing happen to me i need a copy of that disk

Old 09-12-2016, 08:25 PM

hey did u get that disk

Quick Reply: Navigation Problems! Could really use some help!