Cadillac Seville The Cadillac luxury combined with a performance sedan feel

80 to 85 Seville's

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Default 80 to 85 Seville's

so I've had early 80's Sevilles on the brain lately, I have always liked the look of them, and from about 87 to 92 had a 1980 that I sold with over 200 k on it. I find it pretty amazing that a car of such unique style is so rare, and so NOT respected. I've been looking for one for nearly a year and have only come across about 6 here in San diego, they were either too far trashed or WAy too expensive. What got me to thinking about them today is, I went to our local pick your part salvage yard for the first time since the Cash for clunker program finished, and WOW lots of Caddies, mostly 90's models, Sevilles, eldos, and Devilles, but surprisingly,I found 6 bustle back Sevilles, all in really good shape,( lots of usable trim, I mean) and all were interesting color and trim combos too. It made me really want one again.. if I could have my perfect one, I'd want the interior of an 85, in cloth, perferably silver or red, with the mechanicals of an 80, touring suspension, sunroof and two tone black over silver, or midnight blue over light blue, or maybe just white in and out like pictured in the 1984 brochure with red dash and carpet.. with a trunk lid mount continental kit and metal roof (most the cars at the yard had the simulated convertible roof "Cabriolet" I think Cadillac called it) Here's some examples I've collected from the net.

Attached Thumbnails 80 to 85 Seville's-262106_42_full.jpg   80 to 85 Seville's-1985cadillacsevillebk.jpg   80 to 85 Seville's-cady8201.jpg   80 to 85 Seville's-b2235.jpg