Cadillac Seville The Cadillac luxury combined with a performance sedan feel

door glass for 1993 seville

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Default door glass for 1993 seville

Hi,
I recently purchased a 1993 seville off a friend.The car had a crack in the drivers side front window which has got a lot worse and needs replacing.
The problem is that im in the uk and i have no idea where to get a replacement door glass.The questions i have are

a , what other cars or model years use the same door glass as the 1993 seville sts 4.6 northstar

b , is there a good supplier online or anywhere worldwide which stocks the right glass (especially in the uk but anywhere else if not in uk).

c , does anyone have a spare front drivers door glass i can buy from them.

Please dont suggest autoglass in the uk as they quoted me £741 pounds (thats over $1000
i would be very grateful for any advice.
thanks
chantal

Old 04-28-2009, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by CHANTAL
Hi,
I recently purchased a 1993 seville off a friend.The car had a crack in the drivers side front window which has got a lot worse and needs replacing.
The problem is that im in the uk and i have no idea where to get a replacement door glass.The questions i have are

a , what other cars or model years use the same door glass as the 1993 seville sts 4.6 northstar

b , is there a good supplier online or anywhere worldwide which stocks the right glass (especially in the uk but anywhere else if not in uk).

c , does anyone have a spare front drivers door glass i can buy from them.

Please dont suggest autoglass in the uk as they quoted me £741 pounds (thats over $1000
i would be very grateful for any advice.
thanks
chantal

your best bet is to look in ebay for your model and year.

also search the Cadillac salvage yards that sell over the internet. Most salvage yards will also have books that tells them what other models are compatible for parts. Going by the item below, 1933 to 1997 is your range.

Hopeful, some will ship overseas.

welcome to our site

==============================

here is one for $53 .. and .. they ship WORLDWIDE !

Front Door Glass SEVILLE 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997

Recycled Auto Part
Front Door Glass SEVILLE 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997

About this part
You are bidding on a front door glass that will fit the vehicles listed below in the Fit / Interchange section. Please check the above notes section for details about this part. All of our door glasses are used, so you can expect to see the very small fine scratches from operating them on the exterior of the glass. Scratches above and beyond normal wear and tear will be noted in the above notes section if there are any. We ship all items within 24 hours of payment.

WE DO NOT CHARGE a core charge. To check this part to make sure it fits your vehicle or find ANY other parts we have for sale on eBay, click on the big blue button.

Fit / Interchange
Automotive recyclers have a system of interchange. What this means is we know which parts from one vehicle will fit other vehicles. This list of interchange is below. Please read the notes at the end of the section, it is a list the requirements for this part to fit your vehicle. Keep in mind that interchanging parts may require you to strip the part to its most basic assembly and reuse your accessories from your bad part assembly.

This part fits these vehicles as long as the notes are followed
SEVILLE 93-97

Last edited by Stealth; 04-28-2009 at 08:23 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:06 AM

Thanks stealth for the info.they are asking nearly $350 dollars to uk postage but i will keep an eye out on ebay and now i know its the same glass 1993 - 1997 .Many thanks for your help