Cadillac Seville The Cadillac luxury combined with a performance sedan feel

Where to find used parts for my 99 Seville STS?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 05:43 AM
Default Where to find used parts for my 99 Seville STS?

I'm writing from Sweden (so sorry for my spelling) and I have some trouble finding a left side mirror. My car was hit by someone/something when it was parked and the left side mirror is broken, not only the glass but the whole mirror has snapped. So my question is if there is somewhere in the US where I can shop online for a cheap mirror that can be shipped to Sweden, if itīs a used one doesnīt mather. The problem is that the Seville is kind of a rare car here in Sweden so there aren't many used parts to find. And a new one costs about 2000$ which is kind of heavy for me right now.

My car has all option (I think there are 3 posible that can be different for the mirrors) it's a 99 Dark Blue Seville.

Any help is welcome!

Old 05-07-2009, 08:13 AM
Tech Certified Members

try this for starters .... car-part.com also, the forum has sponsers that may be able to help you.... partstaxi.com .... let the forum know how you make out. good luck
rickyd

Old 05-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Tech Certified Members

Originally Posted by Jocce_Sweden
I'm writing from Sweden (so sorry for my spelling) and I have some trouble finding a left side mirror. My car was hit by someone/something when it was parked and the left side mirror is broken, not only the glass but the whole mirror has snapped. So my question is if there is somewhere in the US where I can shop online for a cheap mirror that can be shipped to Sweden, if itīs a used one doesnīt mather. The problem is that the Seville is kind of a rare car here in Sweden so there aren't many used parts to find. And a new one costs about 2000$ which is kind of heavy for me right now.

My car has all option (I think there are 3 posible that can be different for the mirrors) it's a 99 Dark Blue Seville.

Any help is welcome!
did you contact the part houses here?

https://www.cadillacforum.com/forum/...ead.php?t=3180