Cadillac PininFarina Allante A joint venture with Coachbuilder PininFarina to design and build the Cadillac two top convertible roadster of the 1980's.

I recognize this!!!!

Old 08-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Tech Certified Members
Default I recognize this!!!!

Lady lac posted photos of her '93 Deville as a new member

For those of us with '93 Allantes - look at that cup holder - I have always been a bit worried about mine - that is seemed a bit on the "delicate" side- heck, if I break it, there must be thousands of old Devilles' in junk yards, with cup holders just waiting to be parted out...

Name:  P8110067.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  77.6 KB

Old 08-15-2007, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: I recognize this!!!!

Hey fox nice observation.

These cup holders were used onsome GM cars in the early 90's. Wouldn't hurt to have a back up now would it? However I can tell you that I have had my 93 since 94 and the cup holder get tons of use. It's IN & OUT all day and no problems in 13 years of use, so having said that I think it's time to go find one. Thanks for the reminder.

Old 08-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Tech Certified Members
Default RE: I recognize this!!!!

wow GARY - that trip to the top of the Crest is going to be much more fun than I anticipated...

In-N-Out all day long... and no problems...

Old 08-15-2007, 11:22 PM
Super Moderator
Default cup holders

ORIGINAL: foxpaws

Lady lac posted photos of her '93 Deville as a new member

For those of us with '93 Allantes - look at that cup holder - I have always been a bit worried about mine - that is seemed a bit on the "delicate" side- heck, if I break it, there must be thousands of old Devilles' in junk yards, with cup holders just waiting to be parted out...
when i said that 4 years ago. i was quickly corrected and chastised by the Cadillac elders.
There are only vintage, retired & donor Cadillacs at "salvage yards" ...

no "OLD", no "junk" ...

there are lots and lots of Allante goodies waiting at the salvage yards in models other
than Allante donor Cadillacs .. knowing what parts are usable, continues to be the
best kept secret in the industry .. the Allante parts 4-Sale industry that is.

what is really more intriguing, is that you have the time in your hands to chase down
cup holders. hey, keep searching, keep posting them.

Search this Thread