Looking for a last generation Fleetwood

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Default Looking for a last generation Fleetwood

Hello all, I'm new here. For years I have wanted one of the last generation (93-96?) Fleetwood. I will hopefully be graduating from college in the next year, and have some $$ to finally get one, if/when I can find exactly what I'm looking for. But I can't find a whole lot of info on them. I for sure want the LT1 car, (or do I??), but looking at 94-96, are there any important differences between the years? Also, I want all the luxury goodies (leather seats, most options) but DESPISE the vinyl roof. Are these ever available/exist? All I ever see for sale have the vinyl roof. If that is all that is available, is that something that can be removed, and re-painted?
Is the "wood" in these cars real, or plastic?

What are key things to look for/avoid?

Old 03-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Default RE: Looking for a last generation Fleetwood

hey there, i was lucky enough to get a 94 fleetwood from a friend. Hes daughter crashed the front end so i got it for 900 bucks. Its got about 1500.00 in front end body damage. But i gatta tell you im in love with the car. I drive an 89 fleetwood but i put it up for sale after buying this car. The 94 is so sweet, Its got the heated leather seates with like 10 different controls for each seat.the car is sobig its almost to big. The one i got has an Lt1. The guy who owned it couldnt do a burn out because he didnt know how to turn the traction control off, but lemme tell you when you push the button in the glove box, you will be laying down some rubber. Everything is top notch in the car. Since i own both body styles on the fleetwood, i can truely say that the latest gen. Is one bad *** ride. but when i got the car it had 20inch crome wheels, surrond system, tints, and some cool cop lights installed in the head lights and tail lights, but stock is still really sweet. The wood grain is as real as its ganna get. Oh and i do have a vinyl top but both my caddys do, i kinda like the vinyls.

Old 03-25-2008, 09:17 PM
Tech Certified Members

ORIGINAL: 1989 fleetwood

hey there, i was lucky enough to get a 94 fleetwood from a friend. Hes daughter crashed the front end so i got it for 900 bucks. Its got about 1500.00 in front end body damage. But i gatta tell you im in love with the car. I drive an 89 fleetwood but i put it up for sale after buying this car. The 94 is so sweet, Its got the heated leather seates with like 10 different controls for each seat.the car is sobig its almost to big. The one i got has an Lt1. The guy who owned it couldnt do a burn out because he didnt know how to turn the traction control off, but lemme tell you when you push the button in the glove box, you will be laying down some rubber. Everything is top notch in the car. Since i own both body styles on the fleetwood, i can truely say that the latest gen. Is one bad *** ride. but when i got the car it had 20inch crome wheels, surrond system, tints, and some cool cop lights installed in the head lights and tail lights, but stock is still really sweet. The wood grain is as real as its ganna get. Oh and i do have a vinyl top but both my caddys do, i kinda like the vinyls.
ok .. you got my interest .. show us some pics ...

Old 03-26-2008, 06:07 PM

Old 03-26-2008, 06:08 PM

i cant figure out how to send the pic, im not to good with the computer.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:23 PM

I like my 94 Fleetwood, very luxurious and I get alot of compliments and what not. You cant really hate on a cadi....
My other car is a 97 Towncar, that too is very nice, but the Fleetwood is more rare..