Cadillac EXT The functionality of a pickup truck combined with the space of an SUV and the Cadillac luxury

2002 ESCALADE EXT HID Light Problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 02:59 PM
Default 2002 ESCALADE EXT HID Light Problems

Hello
I bought an 02 EXT That as you know did not have Factory HID Lights, The previous Owner put Philips HID KIT on there, NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER Until recently the Passenger Side Intermeninetly Started going out, I pulled out the headlight and looked for bad Connections,,, It was REALLY RIGGED BAD on This Side No HArnesses No Nothing... Few Weeks ago I secured the Wiring a little better but suspected this would be only temp fix as the wiring job was SOO Bad..
Now The Light goes out, any gently touch to any of the wires makes it go out.. and I had an IDIOT at OREILLY AUtoparts try to help me with the problem to secure better connections.. ohh and DAytime running lights work but DO me NO GOOD AT NIGHT as those shut off at night..
NOW I ONLY HAVE 1 LIGHT! Wihich is the Driver Side HIGH BEAM ONLY at NIGHT!
I was better off before going there and have him fiddle with it a cross the wires.. or screw something up.

What did this guy SCREW UP?
I was told Now Just to Buy NEW HID Kit for this Since the Wring job was done So Bad, and maybe the philips HID Box is now bad...

If I AM Going to do This... WHAT HID KIT Should I buy?
I WANT SUPER BRIGHT WHITE LIGHTS, SIMILAR TO a 2013 ESCALADE or THE NEW BMWs Look Good As Well.

I do not want the Tacky Blue Look or anything with a Color Tint to it But an ULTRA BRIGHT WHITE HID KIT and I want it Done Right with Good Connections and I should not Have to DEAL with this AGAIN.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO?