Cadillac Deville The flagship luxury car, offering the class with which the Cadillac has been associated, for decades

Looking For Custom Parts/Aftermarket Parts. Questions & Looking For Answers.

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Default Looking For Custom Parts/Aftermarket Parts. Questions & Looking For Answers.

Hi everyone. Recently bought a 2004 Cadillac Deville Dhs. I am going to change/modify a few of the exterior pieces and also looking for a few parts. I think the parts i am looking for are not made. Maybe someone can tell me.

1. I have been looking for projector headlights. The whole replacement pair of headlight but the projector version. The kind that comes on the Cts. So the pair of headlight lenses in the projector style. Can't find them anywhere in the internet so i think they do not make them. Any ideas?

2. I have also been looking to see if there are any kind of aftermarket tail light lenses, brake lights, all three. I like the factory ones and probably would not change them anyway but if there were some nice looking aftermarket 3 piece brake light lense sets i would like to see what they look like. I do not think they make them. Any ideas?

Besides that i am gonna do the regular stuff.

1. Hid bulbs in the front
2.Found some custom emblems
3. A nice Luxury grille
4. A light smoke on the 3 rear brake light lenses
5. Going to modify the audio system. I worked at a car audio shop in the past.

Thank You.