Cadillac Deville The flagship luxury car, offering the class with which the Cadillac has been associated, for decades

garage door thingy

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Default garage door thingy

so i was taking a look at the plastic console on the roof of my 94 concours and specifically at the part above the garage door-opener space, in between the two lights. theres a little square piece of plastic that has a tiny "cut" in the edge, where it looks like you could pull it off to see up in there... So i let the curios side of me get ahold ans started to pull on the thing to see if it came out. it started to bend out as if it were gonna deal with me, then all the sudden POP! the whole little plastic console pops out of the roof of my car.
now im drvining around with this whole console just hanging down from my roof like im a ghetto fool and i hate it. does anyone know hoe im supposed to pop this thing back in? cuz it doesnt have any broken edges, but will not for the life of me stay back up in the recess it fits in. if anything i know i can always fold some duct-tape on itself and hold it up that way, but i cant do my cadi like that. i want it fixed right. any help would be greatly appreciated