Cadillac Deville The flagship luxury car, offering the class with which the Cadillac has been associated, for decades

SO Sad...

Old 01-29-2008, 11:51 AM
Default SO Sad...

Hey everyone. I got an 80 Deville that was my first car ever... But now that im bout to be 21 and I haven't been able to drive the car for a year or two I gotta get rid of it. To top it off the cops keep comin up and tryin to ticket it and tow it if I don't move it every three days. So, unfortunately, I gotta sell my baby.
It was in an accident so the back left side isn't in the greatest of conditions, but I had a friend work on the frame so its not all crumpled like an accordian anymore. Anyways, it doesn't have the stock engine in it cuz some dumbass that owned it before me didn't really know what he was doin with it. Plus, I think I may have blown the head gasket in the ****ty 5 L engine from backwhen I was driving it.
Pretty much I HAVE to get rid of this car cuz I don't have the $$$ to be able to match my love for it. So, I wanted to at least get rid of it to someone who I know loves Cadis as much as I do, or more. So if anyone wants any info on it just reply to this and I'll check it everyday to let you know whats up. Also, I'll try to get a few pictures up on this post in a few days, just as soon as the snow melts off it.

Old 01-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: SO Sad...

Sorry to hear about that.

Post a 4-Sale in the Private sales section with a few pictures and hope for the best.

Old 01-30-2008, 11:26 AM
Tech Certified Members
Default RE: SO Sad...

one mans junk is another mans treasure..... good luck cadillaczak, imsure its tough to give it up.
rickyd

Search this Thread