99 cadillac Deville ac/problems
I tried recharging my ac unit in my cadillac deville and I don't know what I did wrong. Here goes.
1) Checked pressure, was 0
2) Jump the ac compressor and recharged to 55 psi
3) Ran ac, no cold air coming out
4) Thought needed more R-134 , took it to 60 lbs and on the right side in front of the car, all of a sudden R-134 started coming out in a pressurized form. Does this have a safety valve on not to over fill the unit?
5) Checked pressure, and now has 0
6) Unhooked battery to clear the low ac code-tried to refill got up to 55 PSI, and the same thing happened R-134a come out in pressurized form.
I don't know what to do now? Looking for help.