To enter diagnostic mode, proceed as follows:
- Turn ignition "ON." Engine can be either OFF or RUNNING.
- Depress the "ON/OFF" button and the "UP ARROW" end of the info button on the driver information center simultaneously for a few seconds.
All the dashboard lights will illuminate, including the segments of the DIC display. You are then presented with text. You can cycle through different questions using the UP and DOWN arrows on the info button. If you select "ALL CODES" this will give you all the codes. For example (PCM P0115 HISTORY) THen lets say this is also a current problem is will state this after showing the history code (PCM P0115 CURRENT). These are the abreviations that you should see when scrolling through the choices. You can select each one and check for codes as well.
- ABS -- Antilock Brake System
- AMP -- Amplifier
- DDM -- Drivers Door Module
- DDS -- Drivers Door Switch
- DIM -- Dash Integration Module
- IPC -- Instrument Panel Cluster
- IPM -- Instrument Panel Integration Module
- IRC -- Integrated Radio Chassis
- LRD -- Left Rear Door Module
- MSM -- Memory Seat Module
- PCM -- Powertrain Control Module
- PDM -- Passenger Door Module
- RCC -- Rear Climate Control
- RFA -- Remote Function Actuation
- RIM -- Rear Integration Module
- RRD -- Right Rear Door Module
- RSS -- Road Sensing Suspension
- SDM -- Inflatable Restraint Sensing and Diagnostic Module
- TTM -- Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel Module
- VTD -- Vehicle Theft Deterent
try this and see what you come up with.