Cadillac CTS The mid-sized sedan that has grown the popularity of the Cadillac brand with it's low price and sleek styling

CTS aftermarket headlight and fender kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 02:53 PM
Default CTS aftermarket headlight and fender kit

I just saw a CTS on the road yesterday with a really cool looking front end different from any other CTS / CTS-V I’ve seen. It had a fairly standard grill (CTS type not CTS-V mesh). However, the tops of the fenders extended down slightly over the top of the headlights. It gave the car a very mean, aggressive look. It had to be some kind of kit because the way the fenders extended down over the headlights with no joint meant that this car had non-CTS fenders and headlights. In other words, you could not modify an exsisting CTS fender or headlight to look this way. I don’t think the front was anything OEM, because the Cadillac emblems were missing – there was a spot for them, but there was no emblem. The car didn't have any V badging, but it did have something that was too small to read on the rear and front quarters.

Does anyone know who makes this kit? It truly made the front of the car look great – it would really make you stand out from all the other CTS’s. Too bad I don’t have a picture.

Dave