Cadillac CTS The mid-sized sedan that has grown the popularity of the Cadillac brand with it's low price and sleek styling

2012 Kick Panel

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 12:30 AM
Default 2012 Kick Panel

When my parking brake is activated, it pulls down the side kick plate carpet with it, thus the kick plate ends up buckling from it proper position. Is anyone else experiencing this problem, and if so, how have you remedied it?

Old 06-08-2015, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by moserbe
When my parking brake is activated, it pulls down the side kick plate carpet with it, thus the kick plate ends up buckling from it proper position. Is anyone else experiencing this problem, and if so, how have you remedied it?
Hi moserbe,

I apologize that you are experiencing your side kick plate being pulled down when you activate your parking break. I can certainly understand how this would be frustrating. I do see that you are looking for feedback here on the forum. However, I would be more than happy to look into this situation further and get in touch with your dealership. If interested, please feel free to send us a private message including your VIN, mileage, full contact information and the name of your preferred local dealer.

Best regards,

Shane M.
Cadillac Customer Care

Old 06-08-2015, 05:07 PM

Apparently I can't send PM's. Can you provide me with an email address or phone number that I can use to contact you, Shane?
My email is bemoser@ptd.net

Originally Posted by Cadillac Customer Service
Hi moserbe,

I apologize that you are experiencing your side kick plate being pulled down when you activate your parking break. I can certainly understand how this would be frustrating. I do see that you are looking for feedback here on the forum. However, I would be more than happy to look into this situation further and get in touch with your dealership. If interested, please feel free to send us a private message including your VIN, mileage, full contact information and the name of your preferred local dealer.

Best regards,

Shane M.
Cadillac Customer Care

Old 06-08-2015, 05:41 PM

Apparently I can't send PM's. Can you provide me with an email address or phone number that I can use to contact you, Shane?
My email is bemoser@ptd.net
Hey again moserbe,

I’m sorry to hear that you are unable to send any PMs. You are always welcome to email our team at socialmedia@gm.com with “ATTN Shane M.” in the subject heading, and I will be sure to look out for any incoming messages from you. I hope that this helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best,

Shane M.
Cadillac Customer Care

Old 06-08-2015, 11:56 PM

Email sent to you Shane M. Appreciate anything that you can do to help remedy this situation.

Originally Posted by Cadillac Customer Service
Hey again moserbe,

I’m sorry to hear that you are unable to send any PMs. You are always welcome to email our team at socialmedia@gm.com with “ATTN Shane M.” in the subject heading, and I will be sure to look out for any incoming messages from you. I hope that this helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best,

Shane M.
Cadillac Customer Care

Old 06-09-2015, 10:51 AM

Email sent to you Shane M. Appreciate anything that you can do to help remedy this situation.
Hi moserbe,

Thank you for the update. I just received your email and will be responding to it shortly.

As always, definitely let me know if you have any further questions!

Regards,

Shane M.
Cadillac Customer Care

Old 06-13-2015, 10:01 PM

Taking the car to the dealer on Monday afternoon for an assessment.

Old 06-15-2015, 04:08 PM

Taking the car to the dealer on Monday afternoon for an assessment.
Hey moserbe,

Thank you for the update! I’m glad to hear that the dealership was able to schedule an appointment with you for an assessment. Definitely continue to keep us updated here on the forum, and as always, let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I may assist with.

Best,

Shane M.
Cadillac Customer Care

Old 06-15-2015, 09:26 PM

They ordered a new driver side carpet today. Supposed to be here in about a week. Luckily it is installed in sections and not one piece.

Thanks for your help Shane M.

Old 06-30-2015, 10:46 AM

New carpet has been installed and all is good. Thank you, Shane M.

Quick Reply: 2012 Kick Panel